Thursday, December 11, 2008

UPS AND DOWNS

It has been quite a long time since any of you have heard from me and of course I apologize. I have had some reall good days where Julie and I have been out Christmas shopping. I have a wound on my leg that is not healing very well and that is what is keeping me down most of the time. It is attached to a wound vac which is not healing as fast as it should because I am chemo patient.If it wasn't fr the wound I wound have some much better days. My family is being so great to me, I couldn't have asked for a better family. I now live with Julie and Wayne (no longer with LaRohnda). I am not going into the details of how that happened but it all turned out for the best and I am right where I should be. Julie and I have alot of fun together and are growing closer all the time. Mom moved into a nice little apartment and of course is fixing it up the Karen way. It is amazing what she can do to find room when we think she has no room left.
December 18th is my next chemo treatment so hopefully I will be feeling good for Christmas. I know longer can use my work email anymore so please use my hotmail account: rmcmillanlds@hotmail.com.
I will post some more pictures when I can find my flash card. I still am trying to up pack this and that. I want to thank all of you for your continued thoughts and prayers. Now that I have better access to a computer I will try to be better at keeping up with weekly activities. RHONDA

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Dear Rhonda, You are in our thoughts and prayers. You have amazing strength and courage. What an example you are. I am happy to hear that you are feeling at home with Julie and Wayne and that they can take care of you. Love, Jenny Xanthos