Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy Holidays!


This was the picture I took when we were all together for Thanksgiving (Rhondas sister Michelle). It was a few good days and then a few bad days when the chemo started to weigh Rhonda down. Now its back to some good days and just in time to prepare for more holiday fun. I just talked to Rhonda and she was out shopping for Christmas eith Julie and Mom. I think things are a little more settled after all the turmoil of moving.

Rhonda also got a nice treat from friends Caroline Burton and family. Sending a Pollyanna movie with nice thoughts and ideas on dealing with the stress of this illness was a great way to pick up Rhonda for the holidays! thank you to ALL of Rhondas friends and family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RHONDA: YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL - BALD! I MEAN IT! YOU WERE CUTE BEFORE BUT NOW YOUR EYES ARE MUCH BRIGHTER! GREAT NEW! I FOUND MICHAEL HACK. EMAIL ME FOR MORE INFO. mkwaite@att.net. I will be moving at the end of March around your birthday time. Looking forward to hearing from you! Michele K. Waite