Sunday, September 14, 2008

I AM SORRY


9/14/08 - I apologize for not updating this recently but I have not been feeling good for the last several days. Tuesday will be my second infusion and so I will be able to take the time while I am there to do my next big update. So much has happened in such a short amount of time that it is overwhelming to sit down and try to inform all of you unless I have time to just sit with getting sick. As I promised I will always add a picuture when I do anytime of update so here is one to hold you over until Tuesday or Wednesday after 2nd infusion.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rhonda: Nice smile in your picture sitting with your angel, Julie. So sorry that you have not had the energy to update, but I think that we all can be patient and understanding of your situation. I'm hoping that your infusion yesterday lasted only 60 minutes vs the 6 hours last time. I think of you daily and pray for you just as often. Was wonderful to see you and all of your family when I was in Utah. Hoping to visit again come late October or November. Loving you! Michele

Anonymous said...

Hi Rhonda, Just a short note to say Hi and hope that you are feeling better. I like your blog along with the pictures. Take care and hope to see you soon!
Dan Erickson

Anonymous said...

Hey, look at you there, all twinny looking with your computers and camped out on the bed! I love it. So sorry you haven't been feeling well. You look good though - and that's half the battle isn't it?! :) I too pray for you all the time. I think of our 'Biff' and 'Buff' days and will always be grateful for that girl who looked so nice walking across the parking lot at LD - and then finding out I was blessed to have her as a roommate. I had no idea she would become one of my best friends ever! I hope things are better for you this next week. Hugs and kisses - Korine

Unknown said...

HI Rhonda - Thank you for posting the update. Karen and I were talking about you yesterday. We both have trouble getting our comments posted.